Whether you’re involved in Student Council, National Honor Society, Drama Club, a sports team, the school musical, cheerleading, or your local FFA — our camp program is for you! In fact, our camp programs are for ANYONE who wants to improve their leadership skills! We have three camps for Junior & Middle School (JAM) students and three camps for Senior High School (SHS) students.
JAM Camps: Levels I, II, & III — July 12-16, 2020
Level I: for students entering 7th or 8th grade in ’20-21 w/ no prior Leadership Camp experience.
Level II: for students who have (a) completed the Level I Workshop and will be in the 8th or 9th grade during ’20-21 or (b) who will be a 9th grader in a junior or senior high school in ’20-21.
Level III: for students entering 9th grade in ’'20-21 and have attended Level 2.
SHS Camps: Levels IV, V & VI — June 28-July 2, 2020
Level IV: for students entering 10th or 11th grade in ’20-21.
Level V: for students entering 11th grade in ’20-21 OR who have previously attended the Level IV Workshop.
Level VI: for students entering 12th grade in ’19-’20 AND must have attended Level V.
1. There are parts of this registration form that a parent must complete. Before you start completing the registration form, please have a parent nearby.
2. We do require payment via Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard Credit or a Debit Card) to complete this transaction. There are no additional fees for this service! If your student is planning on receiving a scholarship, we will issue reimbursements once the scholarship check is received.
3. This form also requires you to know if the school you attend is a WASC member for the 2019-20 school year or not. You may need to check with your Administrator OR your Advisor, if a member of a leadership organization.
4. This form will not allow you to "re-do"! Please finish the form fully, once you have started it.
5. For camp brochure, CLICK HERE.